For Valentine’s Day, we have curated a number of Porsche gifts from Porsche Driver's Selection for that special Porsche enthusiast in your life.
Porsche Crest keyring, Red
Metal Porsche Crest on leather fob. In Red. Dimensions: 8.5 x 4 cm.
Article no. WAP 050 092 0E
Key strap inspired by the look of the safety belts in Porsche racing cars. With Porsche Motorsport badges and safety closure.
- Size adjustable
- Strap: 100 % polyester
- In Black/Red
Article no. WAP 800 003 0J
911 Turbo S Exclusive model, Guards Red, 1:43
The 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series model cuts a fine figure at a scale of 1:43 inside a display case.
- Exterior in Guards Red
- Interior in Black/Golden Yellow
- Scale 1:43
Article no. WAP 020 906 0J
Porsche Crest cufflinks
Elegant cufflinks in the shape of the Porsche Crest. With bar. Enamel on 925 sterling silver, partially gold-plated. Dimensions: 13 x 18 mm
Article no. WAP 050 140 15
Martini Racing Collection, Women's Quilted Jacket, Red
Warm and easy-care thanks to artificial down. With high-quality Martini Racing badges and details inspired by the Porsche 917 long tail that started at Le Mans with the number 21. The quilted jackets feature eye-catching coloured lining. 100 % polyester. In Red with Dark Blue lining.
Article no. WAP 559 XXX 0J
PTS Multiwheel® Ultralight Edition, XXL, Guards Red
In collaboration with RIMOWA®, Porsche has created exclusive luggage sets designed to make optimum use of every cubic centimetre in the luggage compartments of Porsche cars. We call this concept the PTS: the Porsche Travel System.
- Robust, ultra-light suitcase with 4 multi-wheel rollers
- Recessed TSA-approved lock
- Fits in all models of the Panamera, Macan and Cayenne series
- Dimensions: 75 x 49 x 27 cm
- Capacity: approx. 86 l
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg
- Material: 100% polycarbonate
- five year warranty
Delivery time: approx. three months
Article no. WAP 035 403 0K 84A
* Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since September 01, 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), a more realistic test procedure to measure fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. Fuel economy and CO₂ emission figures are only intended as a means of comparing different types of vehicles tested under the same test cycle. New WLTP homologated vehicles are therefore not directly comparable with any vehicles tested under NEDC.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel consumption and CO₂ values. Additionally, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, electricity consumption, and CO₂ emissions of a car.